Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogspert - not!

So half the fun of this is playing around with the blog - trying to make it more interesting and enticing.

I have a wealth of photos from all the riders of last year's R2R and RASA (Race across South Africa) and I desperately want to make a background. I didn't know one could until I saw this blog http://articglass.blogspot.com. Go read it - amazing mountain bike riding on the Iditarod Trail. The Karoo in June has nothing on this.

I recognized the template but was hugely envious of how she had customised it. I have sortof, kindof read the manual and have uploaded a picture 20 times but can't get it right.

Anyone out there have a clue? I can like to have some input on this one cos the pics I could use will really, no, really make you envious.

Update: Thanks Mr Simit for the help in loading the pic in the heading - awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment