Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Big Finish

Oh yes! I went for a leg massage today and oh my greatness...was it good. Three weeks of build-up, not a lot of stretching and one massage later the legs feel as good as, well almost new. Am definitely including this little treat into my training regime.

My spur to go and get a massage is the 321km I am going to be riding on the road this weekend. We are heading to White River (Mpu) for the annual MTN Panorama Tour training camp. As Race Organiser, I don't get to ride the event at the end of April, but I like to empathise with the riders so I make sure I have done the time as well.

The area is seriously hilly but absolutely stunning scenery. We'll do 5750m of climbing which includes sections of the infamous Long Tom Pass but along the way we'll also take in Pancakes in Sabie.

This will bring March to an end and one month closer the Big One. So far, so good - I am pretty happy with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment